Vitamin CEF Serum
$8.99 – $19.99
- Potent Wrinkle Reducer and Moisturizer*
- 20% Concentration is Powerful and Safe for Most Skin
- All Products -Sulfate, -Paraben, and Animal Testing Free; 72% Organic
- Fast Shipping, Money Back Guarantee
- Free Shipping on All U.S. Orders Over $75
Vitamin CEF Serum ( 20%) – Face Wrinkle Reducer
You are looking at .5oz, 1oz or 2oz of Vitamin C (20%), E, and Ferulic Acid Serum – at the best value on the net!
Vitamin C is one of the few ingredients actually clinically shown to benefit skin. When Vitamin E is added to the serum, it increases the protective qualities of the Vitamin E 4x; when Ferulic Acid is added to the serum, it increases the healing power of the serum 8x (Telang, 2013).*
Yet words can only show so much. Take a look at pictures of people who took a Vitamin CEF serum for only four weeks (Sonti, 2012).
With such dramatic benefits, it’s not surprising that other companies sell their Vitamin CEF serums for $100+/2oz. Yet we at Absorb Health remain committed to pricing things affordably, and offer ours at $19/2oz.
Additionally, we believe our product to be superior to others because our ingredients are 100% natural and 72% organic. We never include harmful parabens or sulfates that are included in so many other skin products.
All orders ship within a day and come with a money back guarantee. Free U.S. shipping on all orders over $75!
Thank you for shopping with Absorb Health, and please remember us for all your Mind, Body, and Spirit solutions!
Ingredients: Organic Herbal Infusion, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide (botanical hyaluronic acid)*, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer, (2s)-2-Amino-5-guanidinopentanoic Acid, Ferulic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glycerin. *11% Hyaluronic Acid
* Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Individual results may vary.